"Innovation Immersion" Foursight
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 26 participants (first come first served basis). Program cost is covered by KFAS. Regsitration closes February 7, 2017.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelors degree. They will be proficient in English, at least college level spoken and written proficiency. They will have at least 5 years of work experience. They are in a middle management position accountable for the identification of challenges and the execution of projects / solutions. In addition, candidates should have ownership of a business challenge and the full explicit support from their immediate manager for practicing and applying skills learned in the course.
Who Should Attend
This session is geared toward middle management responsible for motivating and guiding teams to drive new value and organizational impact. During the course, participants will deliberately practice and apply tools and skills toward a current business challenge to move it forward, while receiving coaching and feedback. For those looking for creative solutions to complex problems and how to get more impact
from a team, this course can help you make the leap.
This intensive 3-day workshop gives managers, team leaders and other high performers a deep dive into the creative process that drives innovation. Participants learn and practice tools and techniques that foster more productive team collaboration and problem solving. Beyond building the mindset, tool set and skill set that lead to good thinking; we encourage team participation (2-4 members per company) to come to the course with a pressing business issue. Throughout, participants apply training real time to a complex challenge and accomplish meaningful work.
• Learn a creative toolset and a proven innovation process
• Discover their personal thinking style and gain appreciation for the creative preferences of others
• Accelerate people’s capacity to innovate and deliver value from ideas
• Make meetings and brainstorms more productive
• Manage through resistance and overcome barriers to innovation
• Help groups move ideas into action and successful implementation
• Apply lessons while working on a real challenge, not a case study.