Open to the private sector only. Limited to 16 participants (first come first served basis). Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes October 11th, 2016
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for anyone who seeks to understand better and lead digital initiatives within their organization. No prior digital experience required.
Ideal participants are experienced professionals
1) Have an appreciation for the power of digital, social, mobile tools in society and for business
2) Feel their company has potential to improve its offerings and profitability via the use of digital tools
3) Are open-minded learners
4) Are new to digital platforms and marketing
5) There are no degree or functional requirements. Participants who deal with customers are most likely to benefit: marketing, customer service, analytics, communications or customer operations.
Every day, new digital tools, channels and media are introduced for businesses to attract, engage, monetize, serve and understand customers. These tools can totally disrupt an industry and make or break a company. Those companies that learn to operate facilely in the world of constant digital disruption will be the winners of tomorrow and have leading--edge capabilities to attract and serve their customers. In this workshop, we focus on the strategy, approaches and tactics to be a breakthrough innovator in the new world of digital marketing, delivery and analysis.
This 2-day workshop introduces participants to the essentials of digital strategy, marketing and use of digital approaches to acquire customers, serve them and operate more efficiently. Through a dynamic
mix of lectures and engaging, hands-on activities, you will learn:
• What is digital transformation and why does it matter?
• How to formulate digital strategy
• Examples of disruptive and inspirational case studies
• Essentials of content creation
• Creating key channels for digital engagement
• Key analytics and organizing around digital implementation
• What are the qualities of a digital leader (S.O.L.V.E framework)
• A preview of what is to come as the next wave of digital transformation