Facilitating Creative Breakthroughs:A Manager Certification Bootcamp
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 14 participants (first come first served basis). Program cost is covered by KFAS.
Who Should Attend
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of a Bachelors degree. They will be proficient in English, at least college level spoken and written proficiency. They will have at least 5 years of work experience. They are in a middle management position accountable for the identification of challenges and the execution of projects / solutions.
In addition, candidates should have ownership of a business challenge and the full explicit support from their immediate manager for practicing and applying skills learned in the course.
The business challenge:
1. Ownership for the business challenge at hand.
2. Sufficient motivation to begin action on the challenge within the next 3 months.
3. There is a need for new thinking. That is, a business challenge that does not have a known solution or there is a desire for new approaches to the challenge.
We encourage team participation (2-4 members per company) to come to the course with a pressing business issue.
Facilitating Creative Breakthroughs is training designed to give organizations access to in-house facilitators who can guide groups through creative problem solving, providing the ability to create on-going breakthroughs. It is delivered to hand-picked leaders in organizations who are familiar with the basics of Creative Problem Solving (CPS). During this multi-day training, participants lead CPS sessions that address their organizational challenges and receive personal coaching and feedback.
In addition to teaching others to lead the breakthrough thinking process, participants will:
• Learn methods to increase productivity and efficiency in your organization.
• Build in-house problem solving capacity by training your own people in process consulting and facilitation skills
• Build innovation muscle
• Cultivate collaboration
• Develop leaders who listen