New Future of Work
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of October 26, 2021 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for experienced business professionals & leaders who seek to navigate &
thrive through the New Future of Work.
The New Future of Work Masterclass is designed to quickly bring the delegates up to speed on the most effective ways, strategies and best practices on coping with the rapid changes occurring in the world and how to pivot quickly and adapt to the New Future of Work including managing working from home, crisis management, remote communication with teams, business continuity, managing tasks and the work day, time management, productivity; and most importantly how to gain successful remote working skills and practices that aid in communication, collaboration and managing tasks. The modular structure of this program takes the following flow:
1. Tools & Rules
2. Space & Routines
3. Trust & Relationships
4. Uncertainty & Resilience
This program will also include key elements on how to deal with the psychological anxieties and stresses especially prevalent during these times.
By completing this workshop, delegates will:
• Understand How the World Has Changed & its Impact on Business
• Gain a Comprehensive Understanding of the Trends and Factors Affecting the Future of Work
• Benefit by Learning From Cutting-Edge Thinking & Insights
• Explore Strategies and Tools To Help Build Personal & Professional Resilience To Adapt to Future Changes
• Become More Adaptable To Change and Uncertainty
• Develop a Personalised Action Plan for the New Future of Work