HR Business Partners Strategic Development Programme
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 20 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of September 28, 2021 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
• you have got experience as an HR business partner, but wish to evolve your skillset or develop a broader approach
• you are from a centre of expertise and need to understand it from an HR perspective
• you want to shift the way you operate further along the continuum from HR manager to a business partner and increase the value you add to your stakeholders
• you need to get a ‘seat at the table’ and be more confident, credible, and influential at the pan organisational level
• you are looking to be more strategic, commercially savvy and less operational and transactional This programme is flexible enough to accommodate your needs whether you have a generalist or centre of expertise partnering background.
At the end of HR Business Partner Skills, you will be able to:
• have a deeper understanding of the HR business partner role and what a commercial and strategic business partner looks and feels
• develop your skill and confidence in demonstrating leadership and the ability to influence others using a range of approaches and HR/data analytics
• have a greater understanding of how to think systemically and how OD can add value to the HR business partnering role
• build skills in conducting challenging conversations and navigating organisational politics
Day 1: Purpose, Identity and Function of Business Partners in organisations
Day 2: Consultancy cycle and managing networks and partners
Day 3: Organisational transformation and change patterns