Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of February 16, 2021 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received. This program is ONLINE.
Who Should Attend
This course is for managers who want to drive impact in their company through digital innovation
This course will accelerate your development if you are:
• A manager or someone who leads a team
• Highly motivated to make an impact in your organization
• Excited about leveraging digital to deliver practical innovation – fast
Digital technology and ways of working have changed every business. Companies that leverage these stay ahead of competitors and achieve unprecedented growth. Digital leaders in the most successful companies:
• Develop digital leader mindsets to raise the level of ambition for speed, service, efficiency, scale, and transparency in their companies.
• Embed techniques to identify opportunities for digital innovation.
• Discover and act on the opportunities digital presents for producing exponential growth, not just improvements.
This 3-day program draws on methods used in OneLeap’s Harvard Business Review featured innovation process. Participants will gain the practical tools and confidence needed to drive impact through creative innovation.
OneLeap’s expertise is sought out globally. Its experts deliver guest lectures at Harvard University and give keynote speeches at leading innovation conferences. OneLeap has extensive experience delivering innovation and leadership programs at FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across the globe, including Tesco, Credit Suisse and Pearson.