Drive Creative Innovation
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of February 16, 2021 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received. This program is ONLINE.
Who Should Attend
This course will accelerate your development if you are:
• A manager or someone who leads a team
• Highly motivated to make an impact in your organization
• Excited about leveraging digital to deliver practical innovation – fast
Creativity is the life-blood of innovation. All innovation starts with unearthing an exciting opportunity and a unique idea to solve it.
Creativity in leading innovators like 3M, Google and Disney draws on three things:
• Insights: Finding unique and unexpected sources of creative insight to stimulate impactful opportunities.
• Practices: Building on these insights using powerful but simple innovation techniques and processes to generate and identify the best ideas.
• Leadership: Creating the environment that gives teams the confidence and permission to embed these practices and creatively innovate.
This 3-day program draws on methods used in OneLeap’s Harvard Business Review-featured innovation process. Participants will gain the practical tools and confidence needed to drive impact through creative innovation.
Participants will work with our Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge-educated expert facilitators, who have extensive experience delivering innovation and leadership programs at FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across the globe, including Tesco, Credit Suisse and Pearson
During our 3-day program you will learn and practice how leading Fortune 500 companies find and generate creative ideas
• Master powerful tools like “flipping” (applying ideas from successful businesses into different industries, featuring a case study from OneLeap’s lecture at Harvard), ”reverse assumptions” and De Bono’s flexible thinking.
• Build simple prototypes, test them with customers in real-time, and learn high-impact techniques to pitch your ideas to your team.
• Practice easy but powerful techniques to consistently double the number of creative ideas your team produces.