Virtual Communication and Collaboration
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of May 31, 2020 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to lead virtual and remote teams.
This intensive two-day course will provide attendees with the right knowledge, skills and mindset they need to manage and lead highly performing virtual / remote teams.
- Understanding what virtual teams are, how they form, what dysfunctions they may experience and what makes remote teams highly performing.
- Being able to lead and manage virtually.
- Understanding virtual communication and being able to handle e-mail, virtual presentations, video conference and conference calls effectively.
- Engagement in case studies of virtual teams, a range of virtual team building games and a final, summative project simulation all followed by reflection and feedback.
- Formation of personal action plans and golden rules for application of the training in real life