Lego Serious Play: Leading High Performance Teams
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of May 21, 2020, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Are you a leader who drives to...
• Provoke new learning and new ways of thinking
• Develop shared vision and shared mindsets
• Find solutions to a shared problem a group can fully commit to
• Hear all voices in your team
• Build trust, empathy and confidence
• Improve both individual and group engagement at the same time
• Create a level playing field for discussion
This program is a 3-day interactive learning workshop where delegates will participate in a variety of exercises and activities designed to facilitate self development and team building. With the element of “play”, immersion and engagement come to effect.
• Identify different leadership styles and climate dimensions
• Analyse their preferred leadership style and explore their impact on the workplace climate
• Link competency framework to their leadership style(s)
• Have a clear sense of best “team skills” and know how to build the optimum team
• Understand team dynamics
• Align personal and team values
• Develop a personal development plan to incorporate learning from training