Lego Serious Play: Leading High Performance Teams
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of May 21, 2020 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Are you a leader who drives to...
• Provoke new learning and new ways of thinking
• Develop shared vision and shared mindsets
• Find solutions to a shared problem a group can fully commit to
• Hear all voices in your team
• Build trust, empathy and confidence
• Improve both individual and group engagement at the same time
• Create a level playing field for discussion
This program is a 3-day interactive learning workshop where delegates will participate in a variety of exercises and activities designed to facilitate self development and team building. With the element of “play”, immersion and engagement come to effect.
• Identify different leadership styles and climate dimensions
• Analyse their preferred leadership style and explore their impact on the workplace climate
• Link competency framework to their leadership style(s)
• Have a clear sense of best “team skills” and know how to build the optimum team
• Understand team dynamics
• Align personal and team values
• Develop a personal development plan to incorporate learning from training