Innovative Selling Skills
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of October 22, 2020 or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are engaged with the customer on a regular basis or who have to develop strategies to meet the customer’s needs
This class provides participants with the strategic selling skills and strategies needed to confidently and effectively prospect, sell, close and manage accounts. Participants will learn the techniques necessary to sell from a strategic vantage point and close today’s sale while positioning themselves and your organization as the right choice for future initiatives.
• Learn the essentials of sales
• Identify the important aspects of time management
• Know what active listening is and how it applies to sales
• Practice effective questioning
• Discuss analysis and positioning
• Understand how to gain commitment
• Learn the fundamentals of closing the sale
• Discover the secrets of up-selling
• Create skills for building and keeping relationships