Social Media Strategy & Management
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 23 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of September 24, 2020 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Individuals in an organization that are responsible for the social media advertising of their companies.
Learn how to reach your target audience online using social media advertising. You will learn about the different ad formats across each platform and when you should use each one, depending on what marketing objective you want to achieve.
• Communicate the importance of social media for your business
• Identify where social media fits in to your digital marketing strategy
• Define clear objectives and create a social media strategy
• Define the advantages and disadvantages of each main channel
• Protect your business on social media
• Measure and report on your social media ROI using analytics a tools for each of the main platforms as well as Google Analytics.
• We’ll reveal how you can track trends, metrics and social media mentions through useful social media tools.
• The course will also cover social media paid advertising best practices and strategies.