Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 23 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of September 24, 2020, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
This course is for professionals who are responsible for the digital marketing platform of their companies.
Our Digital Marketing course has been designed to provide you with an insight into the role of digital tools within the modern marketing environment. We'll explore the theoretical and strategic approaches to digital marketing, as well as include engaging, practical activities so you learn how to create an effective digital strategy.
• Introduction to Digital Marketing Theory
• The Consumer Journey
• Social Media Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Programmatic Media Buying
• Introduction to Demand Side Platforms
• Paid Search and Google Display Network
• Mobile and Video Marketing
• Google Analytics
• Digital Marketing Strategies