Customer Service Exllence
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 30 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of August 27, 2020, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
The program is devised for attendees with customer responsibility. It is also valuable for personnel wishing to move into customer facing roles from other functions such as Commercial, IT, HR, Operations or Finance and it is also suit able for those wishing to better understand the critical importance of customer service
Customer Service Excellence is an integrated series of topics that build on each other to drive understanding and behavior change in attendees. It has been developed using global best customer focused practice and is highly interactive with a series of subject areas delivered using a combination of theory, examples and exercises.
Learn how to:
• Empathize with customers to gain powerful understandings
• Think broad to find hotspots where we can ease the customer’s interactions with us
• Focus on big wins to lift satisfaction to joy
• Innovate at client moments that matter
• Measure success and drive advocacy