Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 30 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of March 19, 2020, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Experienced Managers and Directors who are in charge of managing and leading strategic change initiatives in their organizations
This program focuses on personal preferences and strategies for dealing with ambiguity and change in order to demonstrate empathy for issues in our workplace. Our personal preference on influencing change is vital as well as change theory to understand the best approach to implement it. This program culminates with a world-class computer-based simulation that mimics a real company dealing with real change issues and teams compete to implement change based on all the knowledge of change theory and personal awareness.
• Understand how you react to change and ambiguity.
• Learn a simple framework to help think through ambiguity.
• Prepare for change by understanding change theory.
• Learn about your influence style preferences (ISI assessment).
• Practice adapting your influence tactics through role playing.
• Learn the steps to implement change in any organization.
• Learn and practice change tactics in a live simulation.