Please note that the dates have changed for this training program due to the current situation. The training has been postponed to September 13 - 15, 2020. Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 30 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of July 29, 2020 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
• Managers with 5 years experience or New Managers
• Young Professionals who want to lead change through organization
• Fast growing or Established companies that care about leading change
This highly experiential program focuses on how to identify and use your influencing style to lead change in your organization. Come ready to learn how to deploy change tactics in ways that will truly accelerate change and change adoption.
• Learn about your own personal change preferences
• Apply the change process involving influence & execution
• Learn your role when dealing with ambiguity
• Experience a computer-based simulation that teaches you the steps of leading change
• Understand how to react to change and ambiguity
• Prepare for change by understanding change theory
• Learn about your influence style preferences (ISI assessment)
• Learn steps to implement change in anyorganization
• Learn and practice change in a live simulation