Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of December 26, 2019, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for experienced business professionals.
The Mindfulness Workshop is a unique 3 Day program that takes a deep dive into the world, principles and practices of mindfulness - a concentrated state of awareness & attention that helps people see and respond to situations with clarity. The journey begins by demystifying mindfulness through sharing the deep research & neuroscience on the benefits that it endows to the practitioner;
as well as examining the physiology of the stress response, especially in relation to the ways mindfulness practice enables individuals to become aware of and mediate their reactions to stressful situations; and finally using the practical tools and practices that anyone can begin to use to cultivate greater attention, awareness and intention towards themselves. We explore mindfulness not only in the context of a person’s personal sphere but also in communication, eating, and performance at work, By the end of this workshop, delegates will feel prepared to practically integrate a variety of mindfulness practices into their daily personal & professional lives.
• Enhances ability to cope effectively with stress, anxiety & challenges of everyday life
• Be more adaptable to change and uncertainty
• Learn how the body handles and resolves stress neurologically
• Become more aware and in-tune with themselves
• Develop a clarity of mind and serenity of emotions, even in difficult situations
• Develop a positive mindset and pattern of discipline, self study and personal improvement & development