Agile and Creative Businesses
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of October 9, 2019, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
If you are a business manager, leader, private company owner looking to find innovative and creative ideas to help develop your business, then this workshop is for you.
This three-day, practical and 'hands on' workshop is designed to be a catalyst for developing innovative and creative businesses. So if you are an individual wanting growth or a company owner in the private sector you are encouraged to register for this course.
Based on the latest thinking and best practice used in organizational culture, learning agility and performance management, the course provides you with ideas that will help you to develop your business and the people in it. By the end of the 3-day program participants should be able to:
• Describe their business model and organizational structure
• Make effective use of business and personal agility
• Develop a business strategy and drive innovation
• Use “Silent Storming” technique to lead innovative and creative problem-solving solutions
• Understand how to present new ideas to secure the “buy in” of others to implement change
• Construct a performance management framework to help drive creative and innovation