Digital Marketing Training
Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of October 10, 2019, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Attendees are expected to understand the fundamentals of marketing. Digital marketing is not necessary as the training will cover the fundamentals and bring the attendees up to speed on the latest tactics and trends in digital marketing.
• Leaders that want to drive their teams’ digital marketing efforts and craft effective strategies
• Marketers that want to advance their skills in digital marketing and social media
• Department heads that want to understand the tools at their disposal
• Communication experts that want to learn how to talk to a digitally savvy audience.
AstroLabs will leverage its expertise in a 3-day interactive program on Digital Marketing that supports the goal of equipping participants with the digital marketing skills they need to excel.
This workshop will be a hands-on training that will cover various areas of digital marketing and how organizations would apply these methods to deliver better results. The topics covered will spread over three days with key focus areas on each day.
The primary objective of this program is to provide hands-on training that will cover the following areas of digital marketing.
• Crafting a Digital Strategy and the channels that will bring this strategy to life.
• Push marketing, how to launch ad campaigns on Google Display Network, Facebook, Twitter and others.
• Pull marketing, learn how to use SEM and other tactics to drive traffic to your website.
• Long term marketing, making use of SEO to rank higher and own topics and interests on search engines
• Retention marketing, how to keep your customers and engage them using remarketing campaigns and email marketing.
• Social media marketing, how to stand out from the crowd on social media and deliver content that carries value and drives measurable business results.