Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes September 26, 2019.
Who Should Attend
Employees who wish to understand themselves better and how they can improve the way they function in their organization
Over the course of this 3-day program participants will examine their own motivational drivers and how it impacts the world around them, make practical decisions to increase their impact on others, and discover different types of creative thinking. Through this approach they will recognize how to create an environment that will allow them to flourish and generate “out of the box” thinking. As a result, they will appreciate their new view on how to look at a situation and its impact by discovering practical tools they can use to get relationships back on track when they have broken down. All this will take place through facilitated self-reflection as well as group exercises and interaction to encourage dialogue among the participants to become more innovative.
• Explore 5 key ingredients for building valuable relationships with their team
• Discover practical tools to get things back on track when relationships have broken down
• Consider what helps and hinders a climate of innovation (group & disucssion)
• Learn how to equip their team with innovation skills, explore the leadership behaviors needed to support them and discover tools to help tackle their own innovation challenges
• See how they currently stack up