Design Sprint Bootcamp
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes March 14, 2019.
Who Should Attend
The Design Sprint Bootcamp is especially suited for participants who want to establish faster, more effective, customer-centric problem-solving processes within their teams. This could be a product manager, business owner, Innovation Manager, Strategy Lead or Customer Experience Professional
Across the 3 days you’ll learn the following:
• The psychology of problem-solving and how it affects team performance
• Which types of challenges are best suited to a design sprint process
• How to facilitate key activities throughout the sprint
• How to get buy-in from internal teams
• How to prepare for the Sprint and what happens next
The Design Sprint Bootcamp is a hands-on, learn-by-doing experience. There will be minimal theory and maximum application to help you build confidence and competence as quickly as possible. Our goal is to equip you with the experience and confidence to run your own Design Sprints in your own organizations. Across the 3 days you’ll work on a real business challenge and get to apply the core tools of the Design Sprint like Problem Mapping, rapid ideation techniques, crowdsourcing solutions, storyboarding, prototyping basics and how to conduct user interviews.