Innovation for Managers
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 15 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes October 25, 2018.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for senior managers and directors working within innovation-seeking organizations who aspire to become innovation specialists/leads. They seek to acquire competencies that will allow them to contribute in new ways to the long-term growth of their organization’s business.The impact of the program will be greater if 2 people participate from each company.
Many organizations in Kuwait and around the world see innovation as a key driver of sustained growth and long-term viability. Yet few succeed in incorporating innovating into their day-to-day business practices. Those that succeed understand the critical role managers play in initiating, supporting and implementing new approaches to business problem solving. This in-depth three-day workshop helps prepare managers for their role as catalysts for innovating success. Participants receive a solid grounding in the theory of innovation and the barriers and enablers that can impede or promote success. Through exercises that address participants’ actual business challenges, they acquire practical tools they can apply immediately and use to build highly sought-after skills.
- Why and where innovation matters.
- The roles of the various stakeholders in the organization to support or prevent innovation (e.g. leaders, HR/Training, IT, Finance, etc.).
- A clear and practical path on how you can help your organization become more innovative.
- Competence in the innovative thinking process.
- Facility with key innovating tools and techniques.
- Expertise in innovation and meeting facilitation.