The Science of Leadership Excellence Program
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes July 19, 2018.
This program is designed for ambitious leaders in the real estate, manufacturing, investment, banking, hospitality and services sectors.
Who Should Attend
The program will be ideal for you, if one or several of the following apply:
• You are ambitious to implement significant change in your organisation or sector
• You are ambitious to create new organisations orinitiatives to exploit new opportunities
• You are ambitious to improve the future business environment in Kuwait
• You wish to progress your career by broadening your leadership skills
• You work in the real estate, manufacturing, investment, banking, hospitality or services sectors
• You are open to new ideas in driving your own leadership excellence
The Program provides an accelerated induction into the skills and mind-set necessary for leaders to operate in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, combined with applying best practice from around the world. Delivered by an experienced and professional team, the program utilises cutting-edge brain science and other contemporary techniques. This will provide participants and their organisations with a leadership advantage in a competitive world.
The program combines robust psychometric and scientific research with clear presentation of results, to help attendees focus on the key aspects of their personal leadership approach that will enable them to drive success. Delegates will learn practical new tools to help them be more effective as leaders and to ensure their business strategy is implemented successfully.
The program will draw on best practice and innovation ecosystems from around the world. It will focus on specific opportunity sectors for Kuwait, covering the success factors and challenges in each of these sectors.
By attending this program, participants will:
•Gain a deep personal understanding of their own leadership style
•Understand the science of leadership and leadership success
•Learn new techniques for effectively influencing people and leading teams
•Take away a practical toolkit to enable effective leadership of innovation
•Understand global best practice in key sectors
•Be part of a valuable peer network of like-minded leaders for future support