Leading Innovation for Managers
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants (first come first served basis). Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes January 14, 2018.
Who Should Attend
This course is for managers who want to drive impact in their company through innovation.
This course will accelerate your development if you are:
• A manager or someone who leads a team
• Highly motivated to make an impact in your organization
• Excited about delivering practical innovation, fast
• Over 6 years experience
This 3-day program for managers is built around OneLeap’s Harvard Business Review-featured innovation process, the Venture Sprint™. Participants will gain the practical tools and confidence needed to drive impact through innovation. Participants will work with our Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge-educated expert facilitators, who have extensive experience delivering innovation and leadership programs at FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across the globe, including Tesco, Credit Suisse and Pearson.
Over our 3-day program you will:
• Apply creative and lean start-up techniques developed at Stanford to solve customer needs
• Work with Harvard-trained experts to build simple prototypes, then test them with customers
• Learn an easy but powerful way to pitch your ideas to others in your company