Business Model Innovation Training
Open to the private sector only. Limited to 20 participants (first come first served basis). Program cost is covered by KFAS.
Who Should Attend
• Anyone interested in or managing innovation and new business models
• Functions: Marketeers / Product Managers / Business development /
General management / Engineers / Innovation / Sales / Finance
• English speaking
Business Models are changing and disrupting entire industries. This
Business Model Innovation Training is a highly interactive 2 day program.
During the training you will develop skills and competences to recognize
new business model trends and to transfer these trends to your own
domain. Next to this, you will learn how you can map out and
communicate new business models.
• Understanding how business models function
• Being able to rapidly construct new business models
• Evaluation of business model concepts
• Combining theory with interactive exercises and group discussions
• Getting inspired by examples and insights
• Using tools, which can be used the next day in your working practice
• Learning on how to communicate your new business model