Open to the private sector only with minimum education qualification of having a Bachelors degree. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. The registration will close upon either the deadline date of November 5, 2020 at 3:00pm, or upon exceeding the maximum number of applications received.
Who Should Attend
Managers working with or managing millennials or for millennial who would like to understand their manager.
Employees who wish to understand themselves better and how they can improve the way they function in their organization
Designed as a two days work session based on a study about Millennials and their managers called the Generation Rapport Inventory (GRI), it looked at the conflict that sometimes exists between managers and their younger employees. One of the key differences the study uncovered was the different ways managers saw Millennials versus how Millennials saw themselves. It revealed very different perceptual positions between the two groups (How some managers see their Millennial employees and How Millennials see themselves).
• Gain a deeper understanding of the generational differences in the workforce
• See why Millennials are more different than any other generation you have managed
• Increase the job satisfaction of all their employees
• Unleash the creativity and potential of their Millennial employees
• Discover nine skills to help them become more successful managers