Open to the private sector only. Limited to 25 participants. Program cost is covered by KFAS. Registration closes January 3, 2019.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for experienced business professionals.
The Emotional Intelligence Masterclass is an insightful 3 Day program that helps delegates learn more about themselves using the Emotional Intelligence Competency Framework and they will take away the tools and skills required to better manage themselves & others. Delegates will learn about their strengths and areas for development & acquire EI strategies to build competence at work & life by learning how to build stronger relationships, how to empathize with others, how to manage stress levels, how to overcome challenging situations, diffuse personal conflicts and much more!
By completing this workshop, participants will:
• Improve and advance their career & life with Emotional Intelligence (EI)
• Understand their EI strengths & areas for improvement to cultivate positive influence
• Gain knowledge of different EI strategies to improve engagement & relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Develop empathy and apply empathic listening when responding to stakeholders’ needs
• Strengthen interpersonal skills to better communicate with others
• Be better able to handle conflict and challenges
• Recognise and deliver appropriate responses and behaviours while under stress
1. Understanding Emotional Intelligence (EI) & Its Impact In Business
2. EI Competency Framework
3. EI Strategies & Skills For Building Competency At Work & Life
4. Self & Social Awareness
5. Self Regulation & Managing Emotions
6. Self Confidence & Presence
7. Self & Relationship Management
8. Self Motivation, Initiative & Drive
9. Personal Effectiveness
11. Techniques To Manage Stress, Conflicts & Overcome Difficult Situations
12. Culture Of Collaboration & People Centric Work Style